PhpStorm 2022.1.3 Is Now Available
We’ve just released PhpStorm 2022.1.3, the third minor update for PhpStorm 2022.1. You can update by using the Toolbox App or from right inside the IDE. You can also download PhpStorm 2022.1.3 from our website.
These are the most notable changes and bug fixes:
- We’ve added support for inplace method extraction in traits (WI-66790).
- We fixed the missing New Watch button in the Debug tool window (IDEA-292307).
- We now support duplicates for inplace method extraction (WI-64788).
- We fixed an issue that was making it impossible to connect to OpenSSH 8.8+ servers (IDEA-291877).
- We fixed the problem causing the wrong file encoding for specific files (IDEA-293287).
- We fixed an endlessly expanding popup window (IDEA-293388).
- We added several improvements to code folding in Dart files (WEB-35980, WEB-22497, WEB-54993).
That’s all for today. Thanks for keeping up with the changes! We hope they improve your PhpStorm experience.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is now available
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is a minor update, and it includes a host of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
PhpStorm 2023.2 Is Now Available
This release is a major update that includes improvements for generics in PHP, Laravel Pint support, native support for PHP assertions, AI Assistant (Limited access), GitLab integration, text search in Search Everywhere, and much more. Download PhpStorm 2023.2 For a quick video overview, c…