PhpStorm 2022.2 RC
The PhpStorm 2022.2 Release Candidate is now available! It’s the final build before the stable release. Unlike previous EAP builds, this RC requires you to have a valid PhpStorm license.
Let’s take a brief look at some of the most interesting improvements in v2022.2:
- Mockery support: We now support one of PHP’s most popular mock object frameworks. We added autocompletions, insights, and more.
- Rector support: We now also support Rector, a tool for automated PHP upgrades and refactorings. Not only do we support running Rector from within PhpStorm, but you can also use the diff view to review and apply changes.
- Improved generics support: We’re continuing to work on support for generics – this time we’ve introduced improved collections support, generics in traits, int<min, max> notation, and much more.
- UX improvements to our debugger: We’re bringing relevant information closer to you so that it’s easier to find what you’re looking for.
- A bunch of new inspections.
- And much more.
The full list of changes that have been introduced since the last build is available in the release notes.
Thank you for using PhpStorm, and stay tuned for the 2022.2 release next week!
Your PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!