PhpStorm 2022.2.1 is Now Available
We’ve released PhpStorm 2022.2.1, the first minor release for PhpStorm 2022.2. You can update by using the Toolbox App or from right inside the IDE. You can also download PhpStorm 2022.2.1 from our website.
This release includes fixes for a possible freeze due to
com.jetbrains.php.lang.psi.elements.impl.VariableImpl#VISITOR_RESULT_CACHE_LOCK [WI-67938], and a fix for another edge case of Xdebug issue [WI-68060] mentioned in the post-mortem part of the previous blog.
Other notable changes and bug fixes in this build include:
- Added: Vite aliases in
- Added: Start Listening for PHP Debug Connections on the main toolbar in new UI [IDEA-295100]
- Fixed: Terminal tab name resets when activating [IDEA-297207]
- Fixed: Suggesting wrong imports because of partial export field support in package.json [WEB-56387]
- Fixed: Code style formatting for php “Chained method calls” -> “Place ‘;’ on new line” when assigning to variable [WI-65960]
- Fixed: Non-ASCII characters inspection not working properly for comments inside arrays [WI-67624]
- Fixed: “Calling static trait member directly is deprecated” shouldn’t highlight the late static binding call [WI-64642]
- Fixed: Accessing static trait members: quick-fix Replace with ‘
self::’ access doesn’t make the inspection go [WI-64659]
- Don’t suggest running Rector when there is no configuration file in project [WI-67425]
- Rector: Use closest rector config when run rector from project tree via right mouse button click [WI-67806]
The full list of changes in PhpStorm 2022.2.1 is available in the release notes. You can download PhpStorm 2022.2.1 here.
That’s all for today. Thanks for keeping up with the changes! We hope they improve your PhpStorm experience.
- Download PhpStorm
- Tweet us
- Report bugs to our issue tracker
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!