PhpStorm 2022.2.1 is Now Available
We’ve released PhpStorm 2022.2.1, the first minor release for PhpStorm 2022.2. You can update by using the Toolbox App or from right inside the IDE. You can also download PhpStorm 2022.2.1 from our website.
This release includes fixes for a possible freeze due to
com.jetbrains.php.lang.psi.elements.impl.VariableImpl#VISITOR_RESULT_CACHE_LOCK [WI-67938], and a fix for another edge case of Xdebug issue [WI-68060] mentioned in the post-mortem part of the previous blog.
Other notable changes and bug fixes in this build include:
- Added: Vite aliases in
- Added: Start Listening for PHP Debug Connections on the main toolbar in new UI [IDEA-295100]
- Fixed: Terminal tab name resets when activating [IDEA-297207]
- Fixed: Suggesting wrong imports because of partial export field support in package.json [WEB-56387]
- Fixed: Code style formatting for php “Chained method calls” -> “Place ‘;’ on new line” when assigning to variable [WI-65960]
- Fixed: Non-ASCII characters inspection not working properly for comments inside arrays [WI-67624]
- Fixed: “Calling static trait member directly is deprecated” shouldn’t highlight the late static binding call [WI-64642]
- Fixed: Accessing static trait members: quick-fix Replace with ‘
self::’ access doesn’t make the inspection go [WI-64659]
- Don’t suggest running Rector when there is no configuration file in project [WI-67425]
- Rector: Use closest rector config when run rector from project tree via right mouse button click [WI-67806]
That’s all for today. Thanks for keeping up with the changes! We hope they improve your PhpStorm experience.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm Now Supports PHP 8.3
PhpStorm now provides full support for PHP 8.3 feature: the new `#[Override]` attribute and `json_validate()` function, and more!
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is now available
PhpStorm 2023.2.1 is a minor update, and it includes a host of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
PhpStorm 2023.2 Is Now Available
This release is a major update that includes improvements for generics in PHP, Laravel Pint support, native support for PHP assertions, AI Assistant (Limited access), GitLab integration, text search in Search Everywhere, and much more. Download PhpStorm 2023.2 For a quick video overview, c…