PhpStorm 2022.2.1 Release Candidate
PhpStorm 2022.2.1 Release Candidate is now available, and it’s the final build before the stable release.
This build includes fix for a possible freeze due to com.jetbrains.php.lang.psi.elements.impl.VariableImpl#VISITOR_RESULT_CACHE_LOCK [WI-67938], and a fix for another edge case of Xdebug issue [WI-68060] mentioned in the post-mortem part of the previous blog.
Other notable changes and bug fixes in this build include:
- Added: Vite aliases in vite.config support [WEB-55332]
- Added: Start Listening for PHP Debug Connections on the main toolbar in new UI [IDEA-295100]
- Fixed: Suggesting wrong imports because of partial export field support in package.json [WEB-56387]
- Non-strict object equality: ignore all classes that implement DateTimeInterface [WI-41951]
- Fixed: Non-ASCII characters inspection not working properly for comments inside arrays [WI-67624]
- Fixed: “Calling static trait member directly is deprecated” shouldn’t highlight the late static binding call [WI-64642]
- Fixed: Accessing static trait members: quick-fix Replace with ‘self::’ access doesn’t make the inspection go [WI-64659]
- Don’t suggest running Rector when there is no configuration file in project [WI-67425]
- Rector: Use closest rector config when run rector from project tree via right mouse button click [WI-67806]
You can download this preview here:
That’s all for today. Thanks for keeping up with the changes! We hope they improve your PhpStorm experience.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop