PhpStorm 2022.2.1 Release Candidate
PhpStorm 2022.2.1 Release Candidate is now available, and it’s the final build before the stable release.
This build includes fix for a possible freeze due to com.jetbrains.php.lang.psi.elements.impl.VariableImpl#VISITOR_RESULT_CACHE_LOCK [WI-67938], and a fix for another edge case of Xdebug issue [WI-68060] mentioned in the post-mortem part of the previous blog.
Other notable changes and bug fixes in this build include:
- Added: Vite aliases in vite.config support [WEB-55332]
- Added: Start Listening for PHP Debug Connections on the main toolbar in new UI [IDEA-295100]
- Fixed: Suggesting wrong imports because of partial export field support in package.json [WEB-56387]
- Non-strict object equality: ignore all classes that implement DateTimeInterface [WI-41951]
- Fixed: Non-ASCII characters inspection not working properly for comments inside arrays [WI-67624]
- Fixed: “Calling static trait member directly is deprecated” shouldn’t highlight the late static binding call [WI-64642]
- Fixed: Accessing static trait members: quick-fix Replace with ‘self::’ access doesn’t make the inspection go [WI-64659]
- Don’t suggest running Rector when there is no configuration file in project [WI-67425]
- Rector: Use closest rector config when run rector from project tree via right mouse button click [WI-67806]
You can download this preview here:
That’s all for today. Thanks for keeping up with the changes! We hope they improve your PhpStorm experience.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!