PhpStorm 2022.2.2 Preview
There’s a preview available of PhpStorm 2022.2.2, the upcoming minor release of PhpStorm. It brings a number of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
Here are the most notable changes and bug fixes in this build:
- Added: support for remote interpreters for Rector (WI-66504)
- Fixed: ESLint 8.23 fatal error (WEB-57089)
- Fixed: control + click in VSC paths dropdown (IDEA-298409)
- Fixed: drag and drop for multiple selections (IDEA-298747)
- Fixed: running Rector on wsl path (WI-67468)
- Fixed: auto format tables in Markdown files (IDEA-262735)
- Fixed: missing Codeception “reporters” option (WI-65867)
- Fixed: wrong indentation when pasting (IDEA-299336)
- Fixed: sending cookies via the HTTP client to subdomains (IDEA-230876)
- Fixed: missing option for line comments (IDEA-283781)
- Fixed: commit getting stuck (WI-62509)
- Fixed: failing Jest tests for Angular projects (WEB-56303)
The full list of changes in PhpStorm 2022.2.2 is available in the release notes. You can download this preview here:
That’s all for today. Thanks for keeping up with the changes! We hope they improve your PhpStorm experience.
- Download PhpStorm
- Tweet us
- Report bugs to our issue tracker
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!