PhpStorm 2022.2.2 Preview
There’s a preview available of PhpStorm 2022.2.2, the upcoming minor release of PhpStorm. It brings a number of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
Here are the most notable changes and bug fixes in this build:
- Added: support for remote interpreters for Rector (WI-66504)
- Fixed: ESLint 8.23 fatal error (WEB-57089)
- Fixed: control + click in VSC paths dropdown (IDEA-298409)
- Fixed: drag and drop for multiple selections (IDEA-298747)
- Fixed: running Rector on wsl path (WI-67468)
- Fixed: auto format tables in Markdown files (IDEA-262735)
- Fixed: missing Codeception “reporters” option (WI-65867)
- Fixed: wrong indentation when pasting (IDEA-299336)
- Fixed: sending cookies via the HTTP client to subdomains (IDEA-230876)
- Fixed: missing option for line comments (IDEA-283781)
- Fixed: commit getting stuck (WI-62509)
- Fixed: failing Jest tests for Angular projects (WEB-56303)
The full list of changes in PhpStorm 2022.2.2 is available in the release notes. You can download this preview here:
That’s all for today. Thanks for keeping up with the changes! We hope they improve your PhpStorm experience.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PHP Annotated – September 2023
Welcome to the September edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PhpStorm Public Roadmap: What’s Coming in 2023.3
After recently releasing PhpStorm 2023.2, we’re now ready to share our plans for the next version of PhpStorm that is scheduled for late November 2023.