PhpStorm 2022.2.3 Preview
There’s a preview available of PhpStorm 2022.2.3, the upcoming minor release of PhpStorm. It brings a number of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
Here are the most notable changes and bug fixes in this build:
- Fixed: Language Injection causes large slowdowns (IDEA-292182)
- Fixed: Quick Documentation popup doesn’t go away with ESC when using the Emacs keymap (IDEA-298874)
- Fixed: Size of ‘Create Branch’ Field in ‘Open Task’ Window (IDEA-252365)
- Fixed: Right-click context menu and main menu not showing occasionally (IDEA-300772)
- Fixed: Commit checks failed notification (IDEA-300213)
The full list of changes in PhpStorm 2022.2.3 is available in the release notes. You can download this preview here:
That’s all for today. Thanks for keeping up with the changes! We hope they improve your PhpStorm experience.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop