PhpStorm 2022.3.1 Preview
The preview build for PhpStorm 2022.3.1 is available with a bunch of bugfixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed: Vue 3 Setup: Vue TypeScript Service false errors not suppressed in Problems > Project Errors tab WEB-56403
- Fixed: Actions on Save sometimes don’t work in IDE version 2022.3 IDEA-307368
- Fixed: Vue.js: support type inference for v-slot scope variable WEB-41084
- Fixed: Navigation Bar: ugly icons for the test methods with increased UI font IDEA-302213
- Fixed: Angular: image paths are incorrectly resolved in CSS file WEB-46365
- Fixed: “Hide” Button on Debugger not functioning when the “Debugger Console” tab is focused WEB-56864
- Fixed: UI hangs when calling a context menu IDEA-306642
- Fixed: Issue with Angular component automatic module import WEB-50069
- Fixed: Run widget: long-running task gets automatically selected after the short-running has finished, would expect the last started there IDEA-295775
- Fixed: Accessibility errors reported for custom components with names similar to HTML tags WEB-52091
- Added: Support parsing of PhpStan’s conditional return types WI-66465
- Fixed: Incorrect import statement placement in Vue component WEB-47509
- Fixed: Green balloon for Code With Me and Merge dialog has incorrect colors IDEA-291913
- Fixed: Cannot copy classes between projects WI-69928
- Fixed: PHPDoc rendering: one-line PhpDoc rendered as empty line WI-69504
- Fixed: Exception when invoke action “Start listening for PHP Debug connections” WI-69507
See all changes in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2022.3.1 Preview build 223.8214.18 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!