PhpStorm 2023.1 Early Access #5
The EAP allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStorm 2023.1. EAP builds are free to use and you can install them side by side with a stable version of PhpStorm. If something doesn’t work correctly, you can quickly switch back to the previous version without interfering with your workflow.
Most notable changes since the previous EAP build:
- Jest: run all tests in folder from right-click menu [WEB-41505]
- Tailwind CSS regex support (custom class name completion contexts) [WEB-48505]
- Run widget: show all run configurations by default [IDEA-294724]
- Svelte: support @const tag [WEB-55903]
- Fixed: Terminal doesn’t remember/restore the selected shell in previous session after restart, opens powershell/default shell instead [IDEA-279325]
- Support files named as compose.yaml or compose.yml as docker-compose file type [IDEA-278058]
- Fixed: Broken Drupal code style [WI-68784]
- Fixed: Icons disappearing in custom toolbar controls (Switch task) make Run Widget twitching [IDEA-303860]
- Run annotator during indexing [WI-70653]
- PhpUnit: Add resolve of entity references from PhpUnit attribute to entity declaration [WI-71184]
- PhpUnit: Add completion of methods in string parameter in attribute [WI-71185]
- PhpUnit Deprecated call inspection: NPE at isSupportedAssertType method [WI-71245]
- PhpUnit/Test: suggest to install composer packages if user runs PhpUnit run configuration but no PhpUnit/Test configuration exists [WI-71272]
- PhpUnit Attributes: Own data provider method isn’t shown in completion of DataProvider attribute [WI-71257]
- PHPUnit attributes: Add completion of methods in Depends attribute parameter [WI-71285]
- PhpUnit attributes: Add completion of class/function in CoversClass/CoversFunction attribute [WI-71286]
- PhpUnit attributes: Add completion of class/function in UsesClass/UsesFunction attribute [WI-71290]
Please see the release notes for the complete list of changes in the EAP #5 build.
- Important! PhpStorm EAP builds are not fully tested and may be unstable.
- You can install an EAP build side by side with a stable PhpStorm version to try out the latest features.
- EAP builds are free to use and don’t require a license. However, they expire 30 days after the build date, and you’ll then have to download a new build.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #4
This build includes a bunch of usability improvements, such as abilities to pin Run configurations and sort files by modification time in the Project view. The EAP allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStorm version, 2023.2. EAP builds are free to use and you can install them side b…