PhpStorm 2022.3.3 is now available
PhpStorm 2022.3.3 is a minor update, and it includes a host of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
These are the most notable changes and bug fixes:
- Added: Monitor database connections/sessions [DBE-299]
- Added: Run query periodically [DBE-11963]
- Added: Actions on Save: add ability to disable/enable actions via File | Settings for New Projects [IDEA-283423]
- Added: Option to restore old behavior of Copy/Cut/Paste from empty selection [IDEA-307158]
- Fixed: Tailwind CSS completion is extremely slow [WEB-58840]
- Fixed: IDEA loses a “Shelf” tab in the “Commit” tool window sometimes [IDEA-305906]
- Added: Option to prevent inserting line break when pasting a line copied using Copy/Cut from empty selection [IDEA-77691]
- Fixed: Table -> tools -> modify grants generates ‘drop table’-SQL [DBE-17017]
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
The PhpStorm 2023.3 Early Access Program Is Now Open
Today, we’re opening the Early Access Program (EAP) for the next version of PhpStorm! In this EAP, we’ve included part of the latest improvements provided in PHP 8.3, which is due to be released at the end of November, a New Project wizard for Symfony, and support for the conversion of Doctrine a…
PHP Annotated – September 2023
Welcome to the September edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PhpStorm Public Roadmap: What’s Coming in 2023.3
After recently releasing PhpStorm 2023.2, we’re now ready to share our plans for the next version of PhpStorm that is scheduled for late November 2023.