PyCharm 2.6 is here! Grab it while it’s hot and cheap
While being even more distributed than usually with part of the team at DjangoCon we’ve managed to complete the tasks we planned for PyCharm 2.6.
This update brings some big new features and many important improvements to the IDE:
- Class diagrams for any Python project, model relationships diagrams for Django, Google App Engine projects and SQLAlchemy ORM.
- Development of Web applications using the Flask microframework.
- Python 3.3 support.
- Many improvements in code analysis routines for Python and Django.
- Other additions for more productive coding.
PyCharm 2.6 is a free update for everyone who purchased their license after Sep 4th, 2011.
With the summer gone, it is just the time to run our yearly Back To School sale! And if you are not a proud owner of PyCharm license yet, you have a chance to save 40% off a personal license for the best Python and Django IDE.
- IntelliJ IDEA
- ReSharper (VB, C# and Full editions)
- dotTrace Performance
Think fast! It’s a limited-time offer that you don’t want to miss!
Your JetBrains Team