PyCharm 3.0 EAP build 131.91 available
As the release of PyCharm 3.0 gets closer, we’re checking off the last remaining items from our roadmap and presenting the results to you in the new EAP build. Highlights of this build include:
- Variables view in the Python console;
- New inspections to detect name shadowing and PEP8 naming conventions violations;
- Much better code insight for PyQt and PyGTK;
- Initial (beta quality) support for Subversion 1.8;
- Custom skeletons (type definitions for third-party libraries) are now usable without patching an installation of PyCharm, and our existing skeletons have been moved to a public GitHub repository.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PyCharm 2023.2 EAP 5: Black Formatter Integration, Endpoints Tool Window for Django REST Framework
This EAP build includes the Black formatter integration, a new Endpoints tool window for Django REST framework, the Run Anything tool, support for installing dependencies from pyproject.toml, inlay parameter name hints, and much more!
PyCharm 2023.2 EAP 4 Is Out!
The third EAP build brings improvements that include the new AI assistant and support for DevContainers.
PyCharm 2023.2 EAP 3 Is Out!
The third EAP build brings improvements for working with Docker compose and an update to the pytest support.