PyCharm 4.5.4 RC is available
Today we’ve published the PyCharm 4.5.4 Release Candidate bug-fix update.
This build brings a lot of significant fixes and improvements. The Release notes lists all fixes for this update. The most notable improvements worth mentioning are:
- a fix for debugging external packages while using remote interpreters (PY-11462).
- a number of fixes for the deployment subsystem.
- a major fix for the Django manage.py tool (PY-16434).
- a few fixes and improvements for the integrated Python debugger.
- a fix for running IPython Notebooks with Anaconda (PY-15938).
- a fix in order to support the local terminal for recently released Windows 10 (IDEA-143300).
- a number of improvements for python code insight, especially a fix for autocompletion when __init__.py contains __all__ (PY-14454).
- a bunch of improvements in underlying IntelliJ Platform and much more.
Download PyСharm 4.5.4 RC for your platform from the project EAP page and please report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker. It will be available shortly as a patch update from within the IDE as well. Make sure you’ve selected the Beta Releases channel in update settings.
Develop with Pleasure!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!