PyCharm 4.5.4 RC is available
Today we’ve published the PyCharm 4.5.4 Release Candidate bug-fix update.
This build brings a lot of significant fixes and improvements. The Release notes lists all fixes for this update. The most notable improvements worth mentioning are:
- a fix for debugging external packages while using remote interpreters (PY-11462).
- a number of fixes for the deployment subsystem.
- a major fix for the Django manage.py tool (PY-16434).
- a few fixes and improvements for the integrated Python debugger.
- a fix for running IPython Notebooks with Anaconda (PY-15938).
- a fix in order to support the local terminal for recently released Windows 10 (IDEA-143300).
- a number of improvements for python code insight, especially a fix for autocompletion when __init__.py contains __all__ (PY-14454).
- a bunch of improvements in underlying IntelliJ Platform and much more.
Download PyСharm 4.5.4 RC for your platform from the project EAP page and please report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker. It will be available shortly as a patch update from within the IDE as well. Make sure you’ve selected the Beta Releases channel in update settings.
Develop with Pleasure!
Subscribe to Blog updates
PyCharm 2023.3.4: AI Assistant’s Efficiency Boosters and a more powerful Django Structure tool window
This year, we are trying out a new approach with our releases, moving away from a quarterly schedule to more regular monthly feature-rich releases. This change is intended to deliver new features more rapidly and streamline the feedback process. Upgrade to PyCharm 2023.3.4 New AI Assistant…
PyCharm 2024.1 EAP 6: In-editor Code Review
Our new EAP build for PyCharm 2024.1 is now available for you to download! This new build is packed with a bunch of updates to the integration with version control systems. You can download the new version from our website, update directly from the IDE or via the free Toolbox App, or use snaps…
PyCharm 2024.1 EAP 5: Model Cards for Hugging Face Models, Updates for the HTTP Client, and More
Packed with numerous new features and enhancements, PyCharm 2024.1 EAP 5 brings extended support for GitHub Actions, updates to the HTTP Client, and much more.