PyCharm 4.5.4 RC is available
Today we’ve published the PyCharm 4.5.4 Release Candidate bug-fix update.
This build brings a lot of significant fixes and improvements. The Release notes lists all fixes for this update. The most notable improvements worth mentioning are:
- a fix for debugging external packages while using remote interpreters (PY-11462).
- a number of fixes for the deployment subsystem.
- a major fix for the Django manage.py tool (PY-16434).
- a few fixes and improvements for the integrated Python debugger.
- a fix for running IPython Notebooks with Anaconda (PY-15938).
- a fix in order to support the local terminal for recently released Windows 10 (IDEA-143300).
- a number of improvements for python code insight, especially a fix for autocompletion when __init__.py contains __all__ (PY-14454).
- a bunch of improvements in underlying IntelliJ Platform and much more.
Download PyСharm 4.5.4 RC for your platform from the project EAP page and please report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker. It will be available shortly as a patch update from within the IDE as well. Make sure you’ve selected the Beta Releases channel in update settings.
Develop with Pleasure!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PyCharm 2023.3 Early Access Program Is Open!
UI/UX Enhancements, Support for PEP 647, and More The Early Access Program for PyCharm 2023.3 kicks off today, offering you a sneak peek of the exciting new features and improvements we expect to include in the next major release. If you’re not familiar with how the EAP works, please read this…
PyCharm 2023.2 EAP 5: Black Formatter Integration, Endpoints Tool Window for Django REST Framework
This EAP build includes the Black formatter integration, a new Endpoints tool window for Django REST framework, the Run Anything tool, support for installing dependencies from pyproject.toml, inlay parameter name hints, and much more!
PyCharm 2023.2 EAP 4 Is Out!
The third EAP build brings improvements that include the new AI assistant and support for DevContainers.