PyCharm 5.0.1 update released
Just one week after the PyCharm 5 release, we bring you a bug-fix update, PyCharm 5.0.1, available from the download page. It will also be available shortly as a patch update from within the IDE (from PyCharm 5.0 only).
Some notable highlights of this update include:
- a fix for hangs on opening context menus (PY-17113)
- a fix for tool windows not being hidden automatically (IDEA-146684)
- Python 3.5 support fixes (PY-17282)
- a fix for wrong encodings (PY-17568)
- a fix for code inspections performance problems (PY-17356)
- a fix for Docstring support (PY-17470)
- a fix in the debugger for Attach to Process (PY-17465)
- a GAE support fix (PY-17473)
- and more
For further details on the bug-fixes and changes, please consult the Release Notes.
As usual, please report any problems you found in our issue tracker.
If you would like to discuss your experience with PyCharm, we look forward to your feedback in the comments to this blog post and on twitter.
Develop with Pleasure!