PyCharm 5.0.4 update released
PyCharm 5.0.4 has been uploaded and is now available from the download page.
It also will be available soon as a patch update from within the IDE (from PyCharm 5.0.x only).
The Release Notes lists all fixes for this update.
As a recap, this minor bug update delivers the following fixes and improvements:
- several fixes for Python 3.5 support
- a number of fixes and small improvements for Python debugger
- a number of fixes for SQL injections in Python code
- a number of fixes and improvements for code insight and inspections
- Django support fixes
- fixes for Python formatter
- a fix for code coverage and Python profiler
- a bunch of platform improvements in different subsystems
If you would like to discuss your experiences with PyCharm, we look forward to your feedback in comments to this post and on twitter.
The Drive to Develop