PyCharm 2016.2.3 has been uploaded and is now available from the download page. It also will be available soon as a patch update from the previous 2016.2.2 and 2016.2.3 RC versions.
The Release Notes lists all fixes for this update. Some notable highlights of this update include:
- Important fixes for Docker Compose support
- Fixes for project interpreter settings problems
- A fix for the hanging “Reloading generated skeletons” background task
- A fix for a performance problem with one CPU core running at 100%
- A fix for the integrated Python profiler
If you would like to discuss your experiences with PyCharm, we look forward to your feedback in comments to this post and on twitter.
Your PyCharm Team
The Drive to Develop