PyCharm 2017.1 EAP 3 (build 171.2455.3)
We’re happy to announce the next EAP for PyCharm 2017.1, get it now from our website!
This week, we’ve fixed several issues, and added some functionality:
- If you’d like PyCharm to watch your code style, we hope you’ll appreciate some new style options: closing braces can now be set either to line up with the last item or with the first character of a multi-line definition (Settings | Editor | Code Style | Python | Wrapping and Braces | Hang closing brackets, see PY-10182 for an example) . Also, if you like spaces around your parameters, you can now specify whether or not there should be spaces between the parentheses if a method has no parameters (Settings | Editor | Code Style | Python | Spaces | Within | Empty method call parentheses).
- Various bugs regarding typing have been fixed
- The VCS branches popup has been redesigned (Alt+`, option 7 ‘Branches’)
- External tools after git commit
- And more, see the release notes for details
Download it now from our website! To keep up-to-date with our EAP releases set your update channel to Early Access Program: Settings | Appearance & Behavior | System Settings | Updates, Automatically check updates for “Early Access Program”
The Drive to Develop