PyCharm 2017.1 Out Now: Faster debugger, new test runners, and more
- The Python debugger got forty times faster for Python 3.6 projects, and up to two times faster for older versions of Python
- We’ve added support for the six compatibility library
- Unit test runners for Python have been rebuilt from the ground up: you can now run any test configuration with PyCharm
- Zero-latency typing is now on by default: typing latencies for PyCharm 2017.1 are lower than those for Sublime Text and Emacs
- Support for native Docker for Mac – no more need to use SOCAT! (only available in PyCharm Professional edition)
- And more!
-The Drive to Develop