PyCharm 2017.1.1 RC out now
We’ve been fixing a lot of bugs, and are getting closer to the 2017.1.1 release. If you’d like to try this version before we release it, you can get it now from our confluence page.
Some of the things we’ve improved:
- The font rendering problem has been resolved
- Many issues in the debugger, code inspections, and test runners have been fixed
- Automatic deployment for new remote projects is now configured correctly
- Pyramid improvements
- Remote Jupyter notebooks tweaks
- And more: read our release notes for details
If you have any feedback about this version of PyCharm, please let us know! You can report bugs and request features on YouTrack. You can also reach us by leaving a comment on this blog post, by tweeting us at @pycharm or leaving a comment on our Facebook page.
-The Drive to Develop