PyCharm 2017.1.3 Out Now!
We’re happy to announce that PyCharm 2017.1.3 is now available. You can get it now from our website, or using the updater in PyCharm.
Improvements since PyCharm 2017.1.2:
- Test runner issues: django-nose tests, stdout from tests, and various other fixes
- Pyramid project creation with Chameleon templates
- The issue which caused our community edition installer for macOS to be unsigned has been fixed
- An issue that caused PyCharm to freeze on startup has been resolved
- Several bugs related to React support have been fixed
- macOS terminal locale detection
- As always, you can read the further details in the release notes
We’d like to thank the users who tried the EAP versions of this release for helping us make sure that this version of PyCharm is of the quality you expect from a JetBrains IDE.
If you’d like to see new PyCharm features before we release them, try out the EAP version of our next release.
-The Drive to Develop