We’re happy to announce that PyCharm 2017.2.1 is now available from our website
- Docker: Python console volume issue fix, and various other fixes
- Debugging: concurrency visualization for Python 3.6, and console fixes
- Inspections: variable type comparison bugs
- Namespace package resolution bug on remote interpreters
- See details for all fixes in the release notes
To keep up with the latest news on PyCharm, please subscribe to our blog posts (leave your email address in the box on the right), or follow us on Twitter.
The Drive to Develop