After the 2017.2 release, we haven’t been sitting still, and have fixed a lot of bugs:
- Docker: Python console volume issue fix, and various other fixes
- Debugging: concurrency visualization for Python 3.6, and console fixes
- Inspections: variable type comparison bugs
- Namespace package resolution bug on remote interpreters
- See details for all fixes in the release notes
You can try the release candidate of PyCharm 2017.2.1 now: get it from Confluence.
To keep up with the latest news on PyCharm, please subscribe to our blog posts (leave your email address in the box on the right), or follow us on Twitter.
The Drive to Develop