PyCharm 2017.2.1 RC out now
After the 2017.2 release, we haven’t been sitting still, and have fixed a lot of bugs:
- Docker: Python console volume issue fix, and various other fixes
- Debugging: concurrency visualization for Python 3.6, and console fixes
- Inspections: variable type comparison bugs
- Namespace package resolution bug on remote interpreters
- See details for all fixes in the release notes
You can try the release candidate of PyCharm 2017.2.1 now: get it from Confluence.
To keep up with the latest news on PyCharm, please subscribe to our blog posts (leave your email address in the box on the right), or follow us on Twitter.
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Build Django Apps on Google Cloud With PyCharm and Cloud Code
Learn how to build and run your applications both in a local Kubernetes cluster (Docker Desktop or Minikube) and remotely in Google Kubernetes Engine using Cloud Code and PyCharm.
Meet the PyCharm team at EuroPython!
Meet the PyCharm team at Europython 2023! Join a talk by Paul Everitt, Q&A for data science newbies by Jodie Burchell, experts from Anaconda, Hugging face and come by the JetBrains booth to see what's new in PyCharm!
Buy PyCharm. Support Django.
This July, we’re offering new users a 30% discount for PyCharm Professional annual subscriptions. We’ll also donate all of the proceeds from this campaign to the Django Software Foundation.