PyCharm 2018.3.1 is now available, with various bug fixes. To update, choose Help | Check for Updates in the IDE, or download it from our website.
Improved in This Version
- A fix for the recently added WSL support in PyCharm 2018.3
- An issue where PyCharm couldn’t correctly authenticate over SSH using a passphrase-protected private key has been resolved.
- A few fixes for Docker and Docker Compose
- Fixes for the embedded terminal
- Many fixes coming from WebStorm, DataGrip and IntelliJ IDEA; see the release notes for details
On Windows, macOS, and Linux you can use the JetBrains Toolbox to keep all of your JetBrains IDEs up to date. Read more about the Toolbox app on our website