Do you like to stay up to date with the newest PyCharm features? Then grab the fresh new PyCharm EAP build from our website.
New in the EAP
Detect code duplicates on the fly
In previous PyCharm versions, you could explicitly search for duplicated code in your projects. With this EAP build, we’re taking this functionality one step further. The new “Duplicated code fragment inspection” will instantly highlight duplicated code and suggest a quick-fix. Check out the documentation to learn more.
- PyCharm now supports docker-compose configurations that include yaml anchors, so you no longer need to duplicate parts of your configurations.
- For more details on what’s new in this version, please refer to the release notes.
Get the latest EAP build from our website. Alternatively, you can use the JetBrains Toolbox App to stay up to date throughout the entire EAP.
EAP Program Key Facts
- The EAP version of PyCharm Professional Version is free to use
- EAP build will expire after 30 days
- This is pre-release software, you may face stability issues and other rough edges
- You can install the EAP version alongside a stable version of PyCharm
- EAP versions of PyCharm report statistics by default, you can opt out by changing the settings in Preferences | Appearance & Behavior | System Settings | Data Sharing
- There’s an EAP version of the documentation as well