PyCharm 2019.2 EAP 4
This week’s Early Access Program (EAP) version of PyCharm can now be downloaded from our website.
New in the EAP
Jupyter Notebooks Improvements
In addition to last week’s functional improvements, we’ve made a couple of small tweaks to the Jupyter UI that make some functionality easier to discover. If you have some data you’d like to analyze, be sure to try out Jupyter Notebooks in PyCharm!
- If you’re already trying out Python 3.8, you’ll be happy to hear that we’ve added support for assignment expressions.
- We had a small issue when connecting the database tools to an Amazon Aurora MySQL instance where an error message about procedure sync would appear. We’ve resolved this problem.
- And much more, read the release notes for further details
Get the latest EAP build from our website. Alternatively, you can use the JetBrains Toolbox App to stay up to date throughout the entire EAP.
EAP Program Key Facts
- The EAP version of PyCharm Professional Version is free to use
- EAP build will expire after 30 days
- This is pre-release software, you may face stability issues and other rough edges
- You can install the EAP version alongside a stable version of PyCharm
- EAP versions of PyCharm report statistics by default, you can opt out by changing the settings in Preferences | Appearance & Behavior | System Settings | Data Sharing
- There’s an EAP version of the documentation as well