PyCharm 2019.2.1 Preview
Posted on by
PyCharm 2019.2.1 Preview is now available!
Fixed in this Version
- The PyCharm debugger got some fixes:
- The issue causing the debugger to hang when a syntax error was encountered was resolved.
- When classes were given certain names, the debugger would be unable to inspect their variables, this is no longer a problem.
- Exceptions thrown when debugging a project with multiprocessing modules will not stop the debugger anymore.
- PyCharm now recognizes ctypes Arrays so now you won’t get wrong inspection messages when defining or using such arrays.
- We had a bug that made Tensorflow’s references to be unresolved and that was also fixed.
- An error displayed when trying to run Jupyter Notebook’ cells using managed and configured Jupyter servers that was not allowing Jupyter cells to run is now resolved.
- We improved Jupyter’s server response error messages to be more user friendly.
- And many more fixes, see the release notes for more information.