Release: PyCharm 2020.1.3
PyCharm 2020.1.3 is out with some important bug fixes. Update from within PyCharm (Help | Check for Updates), using the JetBrains Toolbox, or by downloading the new version from our website.
- An issue that caused the UI to freeze when processing references in python scratch files was fixed
- A bug that prevented CoffeeScript to automatically insert imports was fixed
- The issue with the keyboard on Ubuntu 20.04, Gnome 3.36 with IBus enabled was fixed
- Font rendering problem on macOS Mojave was resolved
- Memory leak in Common Item Dialog patch was eliminated
- The commit causing latency on accepting auto-completion was reverted
And many more small fixes, see our release notes for details.
Getting latest version
You can update PyCharm by choosing Help | Check for Updates (or PyCharm | Check for Updates on macOS) in the IDE. PyCharm will be able to patch itself to the new version, there should no longer be a need to run the full installer.
If you’re on Ubuntu 16.04 or later, or any other Linux distribution that supports snap, you should not need to upgrade manually, you’ll automatically receive the new version.