Release Candidate for PyCharm 2021.1.3 Is Out
This Release Candidate for the minor PyCharm 2021.1.3 release contains a list of fixes to make your PyCharm 2021.1 experience smoother. Note that the following functionality is only available in PyCharm Professional: support for Django, frontend, and databases.
Thank you for all the feedback you’ve shared with us in our issue tracker!
Here are the major bug fixes:
- User interface: Ctrl+Shift+Arrow shortcut selects text in a dialog window rather than stretching the window. [IDEA-267294]
- Quick documentation: .jpeg and .svg images are rendered correctly. [IDEA-256001]
- Plugins: disabled plugins that have been updated to the latest version don’t cause a false notification saying a plugin update is required. [IDEA-267878]
- VCS: the “Compare branch” popup is displayed correctly. [IDEA-251381]
- Projector: PyCharm doesn’t crash on restart when Projector is used. [IDEA-269591]
- Python Console: “Run Cell and Select Below” shortcut (Ctrl+Enter) in SciView now moves the caret to the next cell after execution. [PY-48157]
- Django: Code Completion for Django Models now works correctly. [PY-48252]
- Debugger: when the “Attach to Node.js/Chrome” Run/Debug configuration is used, the debugger reconnects automatically upon node restart. [WEB-50455]
- Databases: code completion for table synonyms works correctly for databases in MS SQL. [DBE-4531]
For the full list of resolved issues, please see the release notes.