PyCharm 2021.2.1 Release Candidate Is Out!
Two weeks have passed since the release of PyCharm 2021.2, and we’ve spent this time working on enhancing the performance of the product. Moreover, we added a new lesson on working with VCS to our Feature Trainer plugin. To go through the lesson, select Help | Learn IDE Features from the main menu, and expand the Git module in the list of available lessons.
Here is a list of the most notable improvements in PyCharm 2021.2.1:
- Docker Compose: when the Docker Compose V2 experimental feature is enabled, it is now possible to create a Python interpreter. [PY-49305]
- Flask: the debugger now works correctly in Flask projects. [PY-49984]
- Parser: the false positive “Statement expected. found Py:DEDENT” no longer appears. [PY-49970]
- Test runner autodetection: navigation to pytest fixture declarations works when using the autodetected pytest test runner. [PY-49770]
- Python console: the Execute current statement in One-Line Console action works in Float mode. [PY-49527]
To see the whole list of the improvements available in the Release Candidate for PyCharm 2021.2.1, please look through the release notes.
If you notice any bugs, please submit them to our issue tracker.
The PyCharm team
Subscribe to Blog updates
PyCharm 2024.1 EAP 5: Model Cards for Hugging Face Models, Updates for the HTTP Client, and More
Packed with numerous new features and enhancements, PyCharm 2024.1 EAP 5 brings extended support for GitHub Actions, updates to the HTTP Client, and much more.
PyCharm 2024.1 EAP 4: Sticky Lines, and More
The Early Access Program for PyCharm 2024.1 continues with our latest build where you can preview new features, including convenient sticky lines in the editor, and more.
PyCharm 2024.1 EAP Is Open!
The PyCharm 2024.1 EAP 1 build is now accessible for download, providing an early glimpse into the exciting updates on the horizon.
PyCharm 2023.3.2 Is Out!
The second bug-fix update for v2023.3 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. Here are the most notable fixes and updates that PyCharm 2023.3.2 brings: …