PyCharm 2021.3.1 Is Out!
The first minor release of PyCharm 2021.3 contains multiple bug fixes:
- We fixed a bug that prevented Django to run inside WSL. [PY-51679]
- We fixed a bug where PyCharm suggested importing abstract collections from collections. [PY-46344]
- We fixed a bug that displayed outputs in white text on white background. [IDEA-283193]
- We fixed a bug that made tool windows to be moved into a separate window when resizing it. [IDEA-274904]
- We fixed a bug that displayed incorrect results in DateTime columns when using the database tools with ClickHouse. [DBE-7770]
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PyCharm 2023.2.4 Is Out!
We’ve just released another update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or by using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. This version brings the following refinements: To…
PyCharm 2023.2.2 Is Now Available
You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. Also, you can download it from our website. Download PyCharm 2023.2.2 Here is the list of the most important improvements that you’ll find in this update: PyCh…
PyCharm 2023.2.1 Is Out!
PyCharm 2023.2.1, the first bug-fix update for PyCharm 2023.2, is now available! You can update to v2023.2.1 by using the Toolbox App, installing it right from the IDE, or downloading it from our website. Download PyCharm 2023.2.1 Here are the most notable fixes available in this version: …
PyCharm 2023.2: New Live Templates for Django, Black Formatter Integration, Run Anything, and AI Assistant
With this build, you can now type your Django code faster with the new live templates, reformat your code in one click with the integrated Black formatter, and generate commit messages with the help of AI Assistant. Read on below for the full list of enhancements!