PyCharm 2022.2.3 Is Out!
We are releasing PyCharm 2022.2.3, which contains important fixes for workflows, including remote interpreters, and fixes for working with MicroPython plugin and the recent Matplotlib 3.6.0 package.
Here are the main updates:
- SSH interpreter: Reopening a project no longer triggers the upload of unchanged project files or rewrites the remote file permissions. [PY-55540]
- SSH interpreter: The debugger can access remote sources. [PY-55821]
- SSH interpreter: Interpreter names are no longer duplicated when the interpreters are created over the same SSH host. [PY-56107]
- Windows: We fixed several issues related to how PyCharm handles non-ASCII characters. [PY-56466], [PY-56467]
- Opening projects with the MicroPython plugin in PyCharm no longer causes errors. [PY-56317]
- Creating a new React project from the welcome screen works as expected. [PY-56339]
- Console: Due to a recent change in Matplotlib 3.6.0, running code resulting in plot displays led to an error. This has been fixed. [PY-56370]
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PyCharm 2023.2.4 Is Out!
We’ve just released another update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or by using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. This version brings the following refinements: To…
PyCharm 2023.2.2 Is Now Available
You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. Also, you can download it from our website. Download PyCharm 2023.2.2 Here is the list of the most important improvements that you’ll find in this update: PyCh…
PyCharm 2023.2.1 Is Out!
PyCharm 2023.2.1, the first bug-fix update for PyCharm 2023.2, is now available! You can update to v2023.2.1 by using the Toolbox App, installing it right from the IDE, or downloading it from our website. Download PyCharm 2023.2.1 Here are the most notable fixes available in this version: …
PyCharm 2023.2: New Live Templates for Django, Black Formatter Integration, Run Anything, and AI Assistant
With this build, you can now type your Django code faster with the new live templates, reformat your code in one click with the integrated Black formatter, and generate commit messages with the help of AI Assistant. Read on below for the full list of enhancements!