PyCharm 2022.3.2 Is Out!
The second minor release brings a list of improvements, and fixes for the debugger, test runner, and Python Console.
You can update to version 2022.3.2 by using the Toolbox App, installing it right from the IDE, or downloading it from our website.
- The behavior of the Settings Sync plugin has been updated. Settings synchronization across different IDE products is now turned off by default and can be enabled via a checkbox in Settings/Preferences | Settings Sync. [IDEA-233535]
- Prisma ORM plugin:
relationModeproperty can now be used in the data source configuration;
previewFeaturesvalues are autocompleted in lower camelcase;
binaryTargetscompletion now works for all supported operating systems. [WEB-58853], [WEB-58852], [WEB-58854]
- ESLint: flat configuration files are now detected and ESLint is executed without the
accessorkeyword is now recognized. [WEB-58320]
- We’ve fixed the issue causing private PKCS #8 keys to malfunction when the IDE couldn’t locate the corresponding public key. [IDEA-307924]
- Search Everywhere once again works as expected, providing all text search results. [IDEA-307142]
- Test runner: Running pytest on Windows doesn’t cause a UnicodeEncodeError with non-UTF8 locales. [PY-55463]
- Debugger: Running pytest in debug mode no longer fails with a missing `pydev_tests_python` module. [PY-53913]
- The local interpreter in PyCharm can again be set up via the environment variable. [PY-57453]
- Python 3.11: The IPython console doesn’t break with non-ASCII characters in tracebacks. [PY-57408]
- Debug Console: Output encoding is now correct for Windows. [PY-57964]
- Debug Console no longer changes the output after execution. [PY-56839]
- Windows users whose usernames contain spaces can load a Conda environment in the Terminal. [PY-57644]
- The Rich package works as expected in the Python Console when the Emulate terminal in output console option is used. [PY-57770]
- Quick Documentation works in the Python Console with the Ctrl + j shortcut. [PY-57642]
- Python Console: Parameters info works with Python 3.11. [PY-58002]
- Databases: introspecting database objects or external schemas in Amazon Redshift doesn’t cause an error. [DBE-16887]
To see the full list of improvements, check out the release notes. Found a bug or have an idea for a new feature or implementation? Share your feedback with us in the comments, on Twitter, or in our issue tracker.
The PyCharm team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!