PyCharm 2022.3.3 Is Out!
This build brings better code coverage and support for tox 4.
You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or via snaps if you’re using Ubuntu. You can also download it directly from our website.
In this latest release, we have addressed various bugs and made several improvements to enhance the overall user experience. Here are the most notable fixes and updates:
- PyCharm now bundles Coverage.py v.6.5 for working with Python 3.7 and later, and v.5.5 for working with Python 2.7 and Python 3.6. [PY-41674]
- PyCharm now supports tox 4. [PY-57956]
- It is once again possible to work with Python packages on newer versions of Conda. [PY-58678]
- The Shelf tab doesn’t disappear from the Commit tool window anymore. [IDEA-305906]
- The Check RegExp action no longer results in a false Bad regular expression pattern alert. [IDEA-261269]
- The IDE correctly saves the set Docker WSL distribution option. [IDEA-305901]
Check out the release notes to see all of the resolved issues and share your feedback and report any bugs through our issue tracker. We appreciate your help in improving PyCharm.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!