PyCharm 2022.3.3 Is Out!
This build brings better code coverage and support for tox 4.
In this latest release, we have addressed various bugs and made several improvements to enhance the overall user experience. Here are the most notable fixes and updates:
- PyCharm now bundles Coverage.py v.6.5 for working with Python 3.7 and later, and v.5.5 for working with Python 2.7 and Python 3.6. [PY-41674]
- PyCharm now supports tox 4. [PY-57956]
- It is once again possible to work with Python packages on newer versions of Conda. [PY-58678]
- The Shelf tab doesn’t disappear from the Commit tool window anymore. [IDEA-305906]
- The Check RegExp action no longer results in a false Bad regular expression pattern alert. [IDEA-261269]
- The IDE correctly saves the set Docker WSL distribution option. [IDEA-305901]
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Getting Started in Data Science: EuroPython 2023 Follow-Up
One of my favorite parts of my job as a developer advocate is being able to help people get started in data science. I still remember when I made the transition from academia to data science almost 8 years ago, and how overwhelming it was and how much I felt like I needed to learn to even get starte…
PyCharm 2023.2.1 Is Out!
PyCharm 2023.2.1, the first bug-fix update for PyCharm 2023.2, is now available! You can update to v2023.2.1 by using the Toolbox App, installing it right from the IDE, or downloading it from our website. Download PyCharm 2023.2.1 Here are the most notable fixes available in this version: …
Live stream: Who Is Behind Django? An Interview with the DSF President
We’ve all seen and used the famous Django framework, but there’s a lot more to a successful project than commits. The Django Software Foundation is a hallmark achievement in the Python community, but who’s behind it? In this interview, we’ll be talking with DSF President Chaim Kirby about its histor…
PyCharm 2023.2: New Live Templates for Django, Black Formatter Integration, Run Anything, and AI Assistant
With this build, you can now type your Django code faster with the new live templates, reformat your code in one click with the integrated Black formatter, and generate commit messages with the help of AI Assistant. Read on below for the full list of enhancements!