PyCharm 2023.1.2 is Out!
You can get the latest version from inside the IDE, via the Toolbox App, or by using snaps for Ubuntu. It is also possible to download it from our website.
Notable fixes included in this build
- The IDE no longer erroneously considers projects stored on NFS-mounted drives to be read-only. [IDEA-315865]
- The issue causing editor tabs to scroll slowly has been resolved. [IDEA-318576]
- Improved documentation for Angular-related symbols: more documentation for pipes, properties, and directives. [WEB-33153]
- We’ve fixed the issue causing incorrect type evaluation for pipes with transform property with an indirect function instead of a method. [WEB-50918]
- We’ve fixed the issue that was causing the IDE to add comments incorrectly in the Astro template part when invoking the comment action. [WEB-59270]
For more details, please refer to the release notes.
If you encounter any bugs, please report them to our issue tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PyCharm 2023.2.4 Is Out!
We’ve just released another update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or by using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. This version brings the following refinements: To…
PyCharm 2023.2.2 Is Now Available
You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. Also, you can download it from our website. Download PyCharm 2023.2.2 Here is the list of the most important improvements that you’ll find in this update: PyCh…
PyCharm 2023.2.1 Is Out!
PyCharm 2023.2.1, the first bug-fix update for PyCharm 2023.2, is now available! You can update to v2023.2.1 by using the Toolbox App, installing it right from the IDE, or downloading it from our website. Download PyCharm 2023.2.1 Here are the most notable fixes available in this version: …
PyCharm 2023.2: New Live Templates for Django, Black Formatter Integration, Run Anything, and AI Assistant
With this build, you can now type your Django code faster with the new live templates, reformat your code in one click with the integrated Black formatter, and generate commit messages with the help of AI Assistant. Read on below for the full list of enhancements!