The Release Candidate for PyCharm 2023.3.4 Is Out!
PyCharm 2023.3.4 Release Candidate is now available!
- AI Assistant: Generate Python type annotations for a function.
- AI Assistant: Generate Django views, admin or serializers for a model.
- AI Assistant: Explain DataFrame action in Jupyter notebooks and Python scripts.
- Django Structure: Quick navigation to
settings.pydirectly from the tool window.
- Quick Documentation tool window for Type Parameters and Type Aliases.
- The bug causing the Unsatisfied package requirements notification is now fixed. [PY-65170]
- Jupyter Notebook: Dropdown menus now work in ipywidget outputs. [PY-61554]
If you spot any bugs, please report them using our issue tracker. We’re also eager to hear your thoughts on the latest IDE updates, so feel free to connect with us on X (formerly Twitter) or drop a comment under this blog post.
Subscribe to Blog updates
PyCharm 2024.1 EAP 6: In-editor Code Review
Our new EAP build for PyCharm 2024.1 is now available for you to download! This new build is packed with a bunch of updates to the integration with version control systems. You can download the new version from our website, update directly from the IDE or via the free Toolbox App, or use snaps…
PyCharm 2024.1 EAP 5: Model Cards for Hugging Face Models, Updates for the HTTP Client, and More
Packed with numerous new features and enhancements, PyCharm 2024.1 EAP 5 brings extended support for GitHub Actions, updates to the HTTP Client, and much more.
Three pytest Features You Will Love
Exploring better ways to test in Python? Find out how pytest can simplify your testing strategy in our comprehensive blog post.