RubyMine EAP build 749
We just made the new RubyMine build available. The changes are the following:
- “Analyze Stacktrace” action added (copy a stacktrace from clipboard, get a toolwindow with clickable hyperlinks to source code)
- Options dialog when running Rake tasks
- Improvements to gem manager: frozen gems support, etc.
- Rename refactoring made more Rails-aware.
- Find usages considers partial views now
- Improved background code analysis speed
- And of course there are fixes of various issues we found during our dogfooding!
The Ruby plugin for IntelliJ IDEA has also been updated for all users of IntelliJ IDEA. In addition to the above changes, this version makes gem manager available in the plugin too. Check the screenshot.
Subscribe to Blog updates
RubyMine 2022.2 Released
Hi all, RubyMine 2022.2 is now available! Below is a brief overview of the most notable features. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What's New page. Support for Rails URLs With RubyMine 2022.2 you can click links in server logs for View, Route, and other references to navi…
RubyMine 2022.1.1 Is Available
Hi all, RubyMine 2022.1.1, the first bug-fix update for the current major version, is now available. You can update using the Toolbox App, right from inside the IDE, or by downloading RubyMine 2022.1.1 from our website. With this update we fixed the issues that were caused when Rails 3 support wa…
RubyMine Plans to Retire Support for Rails 3 and Other Outdated Features
Dear all, As some of you already know, RubyMine 2022.1 was shipped without support for Rails 3. The reason for this decision was quite simple: Rails 3 reached End Of Life many years ago, and most of you had long since switched to the newer Rails releases. Hence, continuing to support Rails 3 in Rub…
RubyMine 2022.1 Released
Hello everyone, RubyMine 2022.1 is now available! Below is a brief overview of the most notable features. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What’s New page. Support for new language features RubyMine 2022.1 includes support for most of the new Ruby and RBS features introdu…