RubyMine Beta update: build 856
We all know the times when a release date gets closer: the excitement and releases of adrenaline. This is just what everyone in RubyMine team feels now. In the mean time, here is the update for RubyMine Beta: build 856.
Some selected changes included into this update are:
- Redesigned Rails Project View: improved structure and visibility of all project entities
- Model Dependency Diagram: improved usability and added navigation using Ctrl+F12/⌘F12
- Unsatisfied gem dependencies are shown and can be fixed
- Added “Rerun” action for IRB and Rails console
- General performance and memory utilization optimization
See the complete Release Notes.