RubyMine 3.1 is available for download.
This update brings a lot of fixes to the IDE functionality, stability and performance, but also adds several new features. In RubyMine we introduce something new and long-awaited with every new release. So, make sure to check these new functions:
- Autopopup code completion — code completion suggestions appear instantly as you type.
- Introduce Parameter refactoring added for Ruby.
- SQL console — RubyMine auto-detects the database your Rails project uses and offers an SQL console.
- Command line application (‘mine’) — opens files and projects in RubyMine from command line.
- Added ability to build Rails app into a .WAR file.
- Structure view now works for Shoudla tests and for Test::Unit “test” closures.
- GitHub integration — open projects in IDE right from a remote repository, or share your project as a new GitHub repository right from the IDE (screencast).
- Floating editor windows — tweak your workspace by undocking and dragging the editor tabs (screencast).
Try RubyMine now or download and update your current version.
Last call: RubyMine mega-special-offer ends today! You still have several hours to get your nearly free license.
Develop with pleasure!
The RubyMine Team