RubyMine 4.5 is Here to Make Wishes Come True
Finally… We did it! RubyMine 4.5 is officially available for download.
We, at JetBrains, believe that the only way to make a good product – is to listen to the community. In this release we’ve tried to cover as many features as possible based on your comments and requests.
- Formatting, code insight for Slim and Sass languages.
- MacRuby syntax highlighting.
- Capistrano Rails deployment support.
- Embedded applications development with Rails Engines.
- Code insight, run and debug for Sinatra framework.
- Mongoid/MongoDB integration.
- Ruby SDK management using pik and rbenv.
- Debugging improvements with IRB/Rails console and multiprocess debug options.
- New refactorings for Sass, CoffeeScript and HAML; renaming Rails-models refactoring.
Note that RubyMine 4.5 is a free update for everyone who purchased their RubyMine license after July 18, 2011. With this release we also introduce a new, more affordable, ‘Academic’ license. It allows students and teachers to use RubyMine for non-commercial purposes, including education and research.
Learn more about RubyMine 4.5 pricing.
We would like to thank all of you, who have voted for issues, submitted features requests and have been trying RubyMine during the Early Access Program. We always appreciate your feedback!
And as usual, a 30-day trial is available if you want to try RubyMine as your new Ruby on Rails IDE.
Develop with pleasure!
JetBrains RubyMine Team