RubyMine 4.5.3: More Joy for Sass/SCSS Development
The end of summer is always a little bit sad. Let us cheer your up with good news. We’ve just released the fresh RubyMine 4.5.3!
During the last weeks we’ve been mostly focusing on Sass and LESS support. The new version brings a lot of improvements for Sass/SCSS:
- All the basic Sass directives are supported now
- Formatter was improved significantly
- Sass/SCSS function declarations were supported
- Sass variable arguments’ and interpolations’ syntax was added
- Mixins and variables resolving for Sass/SCSS was improved
A lot of bugs were fixed for LESS as well as the code style settings were added.
RoR code insight was also tuned. Please take a look on the full list of issues.
Use ‘Check for updates’ from RubyMine’s main menu to install the update without re-downloading. You can also download the new version from RubyMine web site.
Back to School Sale!
Get up to 50% OFF personal licenses for RubyMine and other JetBrains products before September 14th.
Special offer details.
Develop with pleasure!
JetBrains RubyMine Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!