Your RubyMine Team
RubyMine 2016.2.1 Bug-Fix Update
It’s time for a fresh minor update, based on your first impressions and feedback on the recently released RubyMine 2016.2. Please welcome RubyMine 2016.2.1!
To update, download the new version from our website or, if you’re running RubyMine 2016.2, install the patch by clicking Check for Updates.
This update brings the following fixes and improvements:
- YAML files containing template languages are now properly processed;
- RubyMine no longer freezes while indexing Haml, YAML and Slim files with unicode line separators (0x2028);
- Debug Rails Console is fixed for remote Ruby interpreter configured via Vagrant;
- The list of gems is now better synchronized when Rbenv gemsets are used;
- Minitest failure result nodes now have “jump to test” functionality;
- A diagram is now available to illustrate the relationship between views, states and templates in AngularJS app that use ui-router;
- For linters like ESLint or JSHint, the whole word and not just the first symbol is now highlighted when the linter reports a warning.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
RubyMine 2022.2 Released
Hi all, RubyMine 2022.2 is now available! Below is a brief overview of the most notable features. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What's New page. Support for Rails URLs With RubyMine 2022.2 you can click links in server logs for View, Route, and other references to navi…
RubyMine 2022.1.1 Is Available
Hi all, RubyMine 2022.1.1, the first bug-fix update for the current major version, is now available. You can update using the Toolbox App, right from inside the IDE, or by downloading RubyMine 2022.1.1 from our website. With this update we fixed the issues that were caused when Rails 3 support wa…
RubyMine Plans to Retire Support for Rails 3 and Other Outdated Features
Dear all, As some of you already know, RubyMine 2022.1 was shipped without support for Rails 3. The reason for this decision was quite simple: Rails 3 reached End Of Life many years ago, and most of you had long since switched to the newer Rails releases. Hence, continuing to support Rails 3 in Rub…
RubyMine 2022.1 Released
Hello everyone, RubyMine 2022.1 is now available! Below is a brief overview of the most notable features. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What’s New page. Support for new language features RubyMine 2022.1 includes support for most of the new Ruby and RBS features introdu…