RubyMine 2019.1 EAP is Open!
RubyMine 2019.1 EAP (build 191.4212.20) is now open! We’ve added support for Factory Bot, improved support for polymorphic associations and gems, fixed many issues with version managers, and there’s much more stuff to come from both the Ruby and the IntelliJ platform team.
As for the first EAP build, here’s the list of improvements that have been made:
Factory Bot [RUBY-23171]:
- Go to definition [RUBY-23228]
- Code completion [RUBY-23231] [RUBY-23232] [RUBY-23233]
- Supported factory aliases [RUBY-23306]
- Supported factory inheritance by nesting [RUBY-23400]
- Navigate between partial definitions with gutters [RUBY-23379]
- Added factories to the related files popup (aka Related Symbol) [RUBY-13000]
Note that support for Factory Bot is now being improved and polished, this will all be covered in detail later on the blog.
source_typeparams [RUBY-23148] [RUBY-23143]
- Fixed bugs [RUBY-23143] [RUBY-23145] [RUBY-23146]
Other important updates:
- Specify alternative gemfiles using
- Specify local gems path using
- Provide “File” as an option in new “Ruby Class” [RUBY-23030]
- I18n: support for default option [RUBY-22333]
- Improved support for query field methods in Rails models [RUBY-23044]
- Added missing folders to Rails Project View [RUBY-23034] [RUBY-23036] [RUBY-23067]
- Fixed Ruby version manager problems
- Many bug-fixes
Don’t hesitate to add any of your comments under this post or in the issues. We value them.
Your RubyMine Team