RubyMine 2021.2.1 Is Available
RubyMine 2021.2.1 is now available!
You’ll find the following important fixes in this update:
- Fixed the issue with extra whitespaces appearing after reformatting multiline statements with /: RUBY-21927
- Added the ability to mark directories under vendor/as a library root or part of the project: RUBY-18315
- Fixed the behavior of the shortcuts used to extend the text selection: IDEA-267294
- Fixed the issues causing the file type setting to be reset when the IDE is restarted: IDEA-274889
- Fixed the Run/Debug Configuration issue: when you click the Run button, the IDE runs the configuration selected in the combo box: IDEA-244454
- Fixed several shortcut issues in the built-in terminal: IDEA-271542, IDEA-271777, IDEA-274574.
- Fixed Find Action to correctly search for queries typed in English even if you are using a localized version: IDEA-250323
- Fixed the issue causing the title not to change in the Diff window when moving between files: IDEA-272366
The RubyMine team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
RubyMine 2022.3 Released!
RubyMine 2022.3 is now available! The latest version of our popular Ruby and Rails IDE is packed with improvements, including: A new UI that you can enable in the settingsEnhanced RBS support Improvements for working with shared contexts and examples in RSpecUpdated navigation and s…
RubyMine 2022.2 Released
Hi all, RubyMine 2022.2 is now available! Below is a brief overview of the most notable features. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What's New page. Support for Rails URLs With RubyMine 2022.2 you can click links in server logs for View, Route, and other references to navi…
RubyMine 2022.1.1 Is Available
Hi all, RubyMine 2022.1.1, the first bug-fix update for the current major version, is now available. You can update using the Toolbox App, right from inside the IDE, or by downloading RubyMine 2022.1.1 from our website. With this update we fixed the issues that were caused when Rails 3 support wa…
RubyMine Plans to Retire Support for Rails 3 and Other Outdated Features
Dear all, As some of you already know, RubyMine 2022.1 was shipped without support for Rails 3. The reason for this decision was quite simple: Rails 3 reached End Of Life many years ago, and most of you had long since switched to the newer Rails releases. Hence, continuing to support Rails 3 in Rub…