RubyMine 2021.2.1 Is Available
RubyMine 2021.2.1 is now available!
You’ll find the following important fixes in this update:
- Fixed the issue with extra whitespaces appearing after reformatting multiline statements with /: RUBY-21927
- Added the ability to mark directories under vendor/as a library root or part of the project: RUBY-18315
- Fixed the behavior of the shortcuts used to extend the text selection: IDEA-267294
- Fixed the issues causing the file type setting to be reset when the IDE is restarted: IDEA-274889
- Fixed the Run/Debug Configuration issue: when you click the Run button, the IDE runs the configuration selected in the combo box: IDEA-244454
- Fixed several shortcut issues in the built-in terminal: IDEA-271542, IDEA-271777, IDEA-274574.
- Fixed Find Action to correctly search for queries typed in English even if you are using a localized version: IDEA-250323
- Fixed the issue causing the title not to change in the Diff window when moving between files: IDEA-272366
The RubyMine team