RubyMine 2021.2.4 Is Available
RubyMine 2021.2.4 is now available!
You can update using the Toolbox App or right from inside the IDE. You can also download RubyMine 2021.2.4 from our website.
You’ll find the following important fixes in this update:
- Fixed the issue with running Ruby scripts with a WSL1 / WSL2 remote interpreter: RUBY-28915.
- Fixed the issue with saving the Show the files and features loaded option in a Cucumber run configuration: RUBY-28940.
- The main menu isn’t slow to build anymore: IDEA-277709.
- Proxy authentication now works again correctly: IDEA-276949.
- The IDE now displays options in the File mask drop-down list of the Find in Path dialog: IDEA-236785.
- The correct result tab will be closed, not the currently active one: IDEA-274154.
- The spellchecker now correctly handles Italian words with apostrophes and French words with contractions: IDEA-246846, IDEA-266236.
Check out the release notes for the complete list of closed tickets. And as always, please report any issues you encounter.
The RubyMine team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!