RubyMine 2021.2.4 Is Available
RubyMine 2021.2.4 is now available!
You’ll find the following important fixes in this update:
- Fixed the issue with running Ruby scripts with a WSL1 / WSL2 remote interpreter: RUBY-28915.
- Fixed the issue with saving the Show the files and features loaded option in a Cucumber run configuration: RUBY-28940.
- The main menu isn’t slow to build anymore: IDEA-277709.
- Proxy authentication now works again correctly: IDEA-276949.
- The IDE now displays options in the File mask drop-down list of the Find in Path dialog: IDEA-236785.
- The correct result tab will be closed, not the currently active one: IDEA-274154.
- The spellchecker now correctly handles Italian words with apostrophes and French words with contractions: IDEA-246846, IDEA-266236.
The RubyMine team