RubyMine 2021.2.4 Is Available
RubyMine 2021.2.4 is now available!
You’ll find the following important fixes in this update:
- Fixed the issue with running Ruby scripts with a WSL1 / WSL2 remote interpreter: RUBY-28915.
- Fixed the issue with saving the Show the files and features loaded option in a Cucumber run configuration: RUBY-28940.
- The main menu isn’t slow to build anymore: IDEA-277709.
- Proxy authentication now works again correctly: IDEA-276949.
- The IDE now displays options in the File mask drop-down list of the Find in Path dialog: IDEA-236785.
- The correct result tab will be closed, not the currently active one: IDEA-274154.
- The spellchecker now correctly handles Italian words with apostrophes and French words with contractions: IDEA-246846, IDEA-266236.
The RubyMine team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
RubyMine 2023.2 With AI Assistant Is Out!
RubyMine 2023.2 is now publicly available! You can download it from our website or via the free Toolbox App. The latest version of the most intelligent Ruby and Rails IDE brings the brand-new AI Assistant and is packed with other improvements, including Turbo code completion in Ruby on Rails proj…
RubyMine 2023.1: Rails 7 and Ruby 3.2 Support, Improved Performance, Refreshed New UI, and More!
The release of RubyMine 2023.1 is now available! You can get the new build from our website or via the free Toolbox App. The Ruby and Rails IDE has been upgraded to support Rails 7 and Ruby 3.2 with additional improvements, including a refreshed new UI, faster code completion, decreased memory…
RubyMine 2022.3 Released!
RubyMine 2022.3 is now available! The latest version of our popular Ruby and Rails IDE is packed with improvements, including: A new UI that you can enable in the settingsEnhanced RBS support Improvements for working with shared contexts and examples in RSpecUpdated navigation and s…
RubyMine 2022.2 Released
Hi all, RubyMine 2022.2 is now available! Below is a brief overview of the most notable features. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What's New page. Support for Rails URLs With RubyMine 2022.2 you can click links in server logs for View, Route, and other references to navi…