Today the new versions of Scala and Play 2.0 plugins for IntelliJ IDEA 12.1 have been released and are available for download. The build process of Scala and Play plugins since today is similar, so Play plugin has the same build number as Scala plugin.
The new features in the release include:
- Rearranger for Scala (for IDEA 13 only)
- New extractors support for Scala 2.11
- Rename and find usages for scala setters
- SCL-5778 Rename of scala members and classes from java code
- SCL-5779 Renaming usages of scala objects in java code
- SCL-4336 in-place rename of back-ticked references
- SCL-3926 Option for not renaming companion class or object
- SCL-5579 Class with backticks now resolved from anywher
- SCL-6010 Fixed call by name parameters in Java
- SCL-5973 Override and implement method actions does not use procedure syntax
This is the last feature release for IntelliJ IDEA 12 (only bugfixes releases are expected). There will no nightly builds for IntelliJ IDEA 12 anymore. We start nighlty builds for IntelliJ IDEA 13 (Cardea).
Please note that if you are running IntelliJ IDEA 13 EAP you should use 0.24.50 (or higher) version of Scala and Play plugins. They are compatible with the latest EAP (132.425 or higher).