Smarty templates editing support in Web IDE
Smarty is a nice and popular template engine for separating PHP scripts from HTML layout code.
And of course Web IDE supports editing of Smarty
.tpl files and provides such useful features as:
- configurable syntax highlighting for keywords, strings, variables and braces
- syntax errors highlighting
- Smarty functions and attributes completion
- paired braces and quotes insertion
- commenting of the selected block (Ctrl + / / Cmd /)
- automatic closing tag (function) insertion
Try it and let us know what you think. Vote for existing Smarty issues in Web IDE bug tracker and create your ones.
Surely, this functionality is available in Web IDE PHP Developer edition only, and also in IntelliJ IDEA.
Develop with pleasure!