1.0 Beta is out!
We worked really hard to bring this new 1.0 Beta build. There’s mostly bugfixes in 95.39, but still there is some notable stuff:
- Server web resource mappings are now supported, see Settings|Deployment|Your_Server_Name|Web Resources
- PHP “Surround with” got all the requested variants
- PHP formatter got pack of nice improvements
- PHP type inference and PHPDOC support receifed a performance boost and a pack of bugfixes
- All stuff that is not marked as “Fixed” in the tracker
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
P.S. Development continues and EAP program will be back next week.
JetBrains PhpStorm and JetBrains WebStorm have their own separate resources. This WebIDE Blog is Closed
For quite a while we have been sharing this blog and other resources for both PhpStorm and WebStorm IDEs. We came to the conclusion it’s time to let these products have their own separate resources. From now on, please follow the new PhpStorm Blog and/or WebStorm Blog to get the most relevant information for the product you use.
WebStorm 6.0.1 is available
We'd like to announce the availability of the first bugfix update of WebStorm 6.0, version 6.0.1. The new release includes a fairly small number of Web-specific bugfixes, which are detailed in the release notes. The build is available for download and for patch-based upgrade if you're currently runn…
Drag & Drop Project Files to Remote Hosts in PhpStorm
The Remote Host pane allows us to work directly on a remote server through FTP, FTPS, SFTP or a local/network folder. A lot of people asked us to add drag & drop to the Remote Host pane in PhpStorm. Good news: PhpStorm 6 comes with drag & drop as well as copy & paste support from the pro…