PhpStorm/WebStorm EAP build 95.57
We’re back to our weekly EAP schedule. After Beta feature freeze you can’t expect big features or conceptual changes, however we’ll definitely manage to add some neat stuff. Albeit huge pack of bugfixes in all areas this build brings you:
- Unused local variable inspection for PHP will help you write a cleaner code
- PHP built-in functions and classes stubs were significantly updated – added missing packages such as intl and other such as SPL, xml and xsl support were fixed
- Zen coding got its Tab shortcut back (customizable, search for Zen in Settings)
- Full list is available in issue tracker
- All stuff that is not marked as “Fixed” in the tracker
Download Web IDE EAP build 95.57 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
PhpStorm 6.0.1 EAP build 129.177/196Early Access Program
We continue to refine the IDE and work on plugin APIs. This build addresses both aspects by implementing a much requested feature purely relying on php-openapi. It required numerous adjustments - and much more are still pending, but we have a great progress. The generic Factory Metho…
PhpStorm 6.0.1 EAP Started – Build 129.91Early Access Program
We are happy to announce the beginning of PhpStorm 6.0.1 Early Access Program and the build 129.91 is already available for download. Just a couple of weeks after the major 6.0 update we are ready to deliver fresh build to be tested. On PHP side we are focused on bugfixes and new features, inc…
Drag & Drop Project Files to Remote Hosts in PhpStorm
The Remote Host pane allows us to work directly on a remote server through FTP, FTPS, SFTP or a local/network folder. A lot of people asked us to add drag & drop to the Remote Host pane in PhpStorm. Good news: PhpStorm 6 comes with drag & drop as well as copy & paste support from the pro…