PhpStorm/WebStorm EAP build 95.98
This build has a lot of notable bug fixes, usability and performance improvements – and we still managed to stick some neat features into it:
- Introduce variable for PHP. This essential feature (default shortcut Ctrl-Alt-V) is still highly experimental and we eager to get your feedback on any of its various aspects. Note that some extra line breaks may be inserted near braces in current build. WIP
- Php debugger got early notification of the problems with debugging. Select ‘Validate Xdebug setup before launch’ checkbox at your console or remote PHP/PHPUnit run configuration dialog, and PhpStorm will examine current Xdebug setup on your server and give you a report of the problems found before you start debugging
- Deployment now when committing your files you can choose the server to upload the files to. Deployment settings can now be exported/imported in case you need it in another WebStorm/PhpStorm installation. Just click File | Export Settings… menu item and check ‘Deployment servers’ option. Also FTP deployment got its performance improved
- PHP Console application working directory and script parameters can now be specified. If you leave working directory field empty, script containing folder will be used
- Complete changelist
- All the stuff that is not marked as “Fixed” in the tracker. And we’re already working on the fixes to appear in the next public build
- Introduce variable in PHP may produce extra line breaks near braces (and probably in some other cases) – so you may need to invoke Reformat Code (Ctrl-Alt-L) manually.
Download Web IDE EAP build 95.98 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
PhpStorm 6.0.1 EAP build 129.177/196Early Access Program
We continue to refine the IDE and work on plugin APIs. This build addresses both aspects by implementing a much requested feature purely relying on php-openapi. It required numerous adjustments - and much more are still pending, but we have a great progress. The generic Factory Metho…
PhpStorm 6.0.1 EAP Started – Build 129.91Early Access Program
We are happy to announce the beginning of PhpStorm 6.0.1 Early Access Program and the build 129.91 is already available for download. Just a couple of weeks after the major 6.0 update we are ready to deliver fresh build to be tested. On PHP side we are focused on bugfixes and new features, inc…
Drag & Drop Project Files to Remote Hosts in PhpStorm
The Remote Host pane allows us to work directly on a remote server through FTP, FTPS, SFTP or a local/network folder. A lot of people asked us to add drag & drop to the Remote Host pane in PhpStorm. Good news: PhpStorm 6 comes with drag & drop as well as copy & paste support from the pro…