PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 96.1061
One last warning: there’s only one day left before 50% discount special offer will end.
In the meantime we bring you a fresh weekly builds of PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0. You’ll get several new features and important bugfixes, so all users of previous EAP are urged to update. Most notable are:
- Mercurial DVCS support added
- LESS support added. Note that we don’t have any build process both for SASS & LESS yet
- PHP namespaces got reference resolution, usages search and rename support. Note that namespaces are still not honored in class resolution
- PHP editor got Code | Generate | Getters and setters
- Inspection performance improved, especially on batch runs (Code | Inspect code)
- XML editing performance dramatically improved for projects with lots of xi:include tags
- Significant bug fixes, check project issue tracker for more complete changelog
Please note that ALL of this is work in progress and will undergo series of both technical and cosmetic changes during next months.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 96.1061 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
PhpStorm 6.0.1 EAP build 129.177/196Early Access Program
We continue to refine the IDE and work on plugin APIs. This build addresses both aspects by implementing a much requested feature purely relying on php-openapi. It required numerous adjustments - and much more are still pending, but we have a great progress. The generic Factory Metho…
PhpStorm 6.0.1 EAP Started – Build 129.91Early Access Program
We are happy to announce the beginning of PhpStorm 6.0.1 Early Access Program and the build 129.91 is already available for download. Just a couple of weeks after the major 6.0 update we are ready to deliver fresh build to be tested. On PHP side we are focused on bugfixes and new features, inc…
Drag & Drop Project Files to Remote Hosts in PhpStorm
The Remote Host pane allows us to work directly on a remote server through FTP, FTPS, SFTP or a local/network folder. A lot of people asked us to add drag & drop to the Remote Host pane in PhpStorm. Good news: PhpStorm 6 comes with drag & drop as well as copy & paste support from the pro…