One last warning: there’s only one day left before 50% discount special offer will end.
In the meantime we bring you a fresh weekly builds of PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0. You’ll get several new features and important bugfixes, so all users of previous EAP are urged to update. Most notable are:
- Mercurial DVCS support added
- LESS support added. Note that we don’t have any build process both for SASS & LESS yet
- PHP namespaces got reference resolution, usages search and rename support. Note that namespaces are still not honored in class resolution
- PHP editor got Code | Generate | Getters and setters
- Inspection performance improved, especially on batch runs (Code | Inspect code)
- XML editing performance dramatically improved for projects with lots of xi:include tags
- Significant bug fixes, check project issue tracker for more complete changelog
Please note that ALL of this is work in progress and will undergo series of both technical and cosmetic changes during next months.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 96.1061 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team