PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 Early Access Program started
We’re happy to announce first public builds of PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0
While our roadmap is pretty extensive, in first EAP build you’ll get:
- PHP refactorings: Smart introduce field / constant, inline variable
- PHP inspections: Control flow / Unreachable statement & Wrong catch clauses order, Probable bug / Wrong string concatenation operator, Type compatibility / Invalid foreach() argument type
- PHP structure view window was reworked and now offers various sorting and filtering options
- Streamlined UI of IntellJ platform version X. You’ll notice compact scrollbars with overlayed inspector info, more native UI on Mac OS X. Windows and Linux users still may want to go to Settings | Look and Feel and selectWindows/GTK+
- Git support with built-in history views, cherrypicking and easy branch switching
- Injected language fragments editor. Note that is will not work with PHP concatenated string expressions yet
- RELAX NG support with code inspection
- Lots of bugfixes and improvements in all subsystems, check project issue tracker for complete changelog.
Please note that ALL of this is work in progress and will undergo series of both technical and cosmetic changes during next months.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 96.1009 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
P.S. You’ve only several days left before 50% discount special offer will end.
PhpStorm 6.0.1 EAP build 129.177/196Early Access Program
We continue to refine the IDE and work on plugin APIs. This build addresses both aspects by implementing a much requested feature purely relying on php-openapi. It required numerous adjustments - and much more are still pending, but we have a great progress. The generic Factory Metho…
PhpStorm 6.0.1 EAP Started – Build 129.91Early Access Program
We are happy to announce the beginning of PhpStorm 6.0.1 Early Access Program and the build 129.91 is already available for download. Just a couple of weeks after the major 6.0 update we are ready to deliver fresh build to be tested. On PHP side we are focused on bugfixes and new features, inc…
Drag & Drop Project Files to Remote Hosts in PhpStorm
The Remote Host pane allows us to work directly on a remote server through FTP, FTPS, SFTP or a local/network folder. A lot of people asked us to add drag & drop to the Remote Host pane in PhpStorm. Good news: PhpStorm 6 comes with drag & drop as well as copy & paste support from the pro…